New Shark Inspired Bikinis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SSharkk

Contributor
Reaction score
Do something positive for the sea, buy a bikini and help save sharks.

A new line of sexy bikinis with sharky designs has just been released by Captain Jamina Martinelli, the skipper of Jim Abernethy's shark diving vessel Shear Water.

A portion of all sales will be donated towards shark conservation. Sharkini.

Show your tiger stripes and help our animals.

I got the Tiger Shark and the Hammerhead and I absolutely love them! They are so cute and well made. Thanks so much for making these available!

Hi rriddle:

Thanks but, I can take NO credit for the Sharkini. They are solely the creation of Captain Jamina Martinelli, the current master of Jim Abernethy’s shark diving vessel "Shear Water." Bahamas & Palm Beach, Florida Scuba Diving :: Jim Abernethy's Scuba Adventures

I am very glad that you reported them as "cute and well made". Unfortunately, I have only seen pictures of the creatures so far. I am impatiently awaiting my first underwater encounter with a real sharkini, filled out, and majestically cruising a reef here in South Florida. :D

SSharkk

looks like the photo shoot was done at the blue heron bridge too!

Thank you SSharkk for posting about my Sharkinis and thank you rriddle for the positive feedback. I am very happy you love them!
I leave tonight for another week at Tiger Beach with the true creators of Sharkini. The Sharks that inspired me to start this line which Hopefully will help bring awareness to the problems sharks face today and ultimately end shark finning.

Everything is either username/password protected (sharkini.com) or just not available so did the site go down? No more shark bikinis?

They didn't seem to have my size, and (of course) I could only wear them on Saturday nights before I put on my red dress and heels... but if I had an SO I would certainly give the purchase some thought!

Hi rriddle:

Thanks but, I can take NO credit for the Sharkini. They are solely the creation of Captain Jamina Martinelli, the current master of Jim Abernethy’s shark diving vessel "Shear Water." Bahamas & Palm Beach, Florida Scuba Diving :: Jim Abernethy's Scuba Adventures

I am very glad that you reported them as "cute and well made". Unfortunately, I have only seen pictures of the creatures so far. I am impatiently awaiting my first underwater encounter with a real sharkini, filled out, and majestically cruising a reef here in South Florida. :D

SSharkk
:chuckle: It's nice to have a goal.

Thank you SSharkk for posting about my Sharkinis and thank you rriddle for the positive feedback. I am very happy you love them!
I leave tonight for another week at Tiger Beach with the true creators of Sharkini. The Sharks that inspired me to start this line which Hopefully will help bring awareness to the problems sharks face today and ultimately end shark finning.

Thank you both for bringing this to our attention. :D

Back
Top Bottom