new SP 109's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hello all i have been on the hunt for some SP 109s or g250 for awhile now and just came across 3 SP 109s and am looking to get them up to speed. i just ordered 3 SP 11.254.045 kits for them. and i know i need 3 exhaust valve/flappers and 1 Diaphragm Cover and 1 exhaust tee. if anyone knows where to get these or can help point me in the right direction i greatly appreciate it.

thanks for your time
chris

Chris, the scuba museum has most of what you need. Looks like they only have T's in orange.
Respectfully,

James

hello all i have been on the hunt for some SP 109s or g250 for awhile now and just came across 3 SP 109s and am looking to get them up to speed. i just ordered 3 SP 11.254.045 kits for them. and i know i need 3 exhaust valve/flappers and 1 Diaphragm Cover and 1 exhaust tee. if anyone knows where to get these or can help point me in the right direction i greatly appreciate it.

thanks for your time
chris

Hmmm have they been undated to s/wing poppet? That kit you've listed is S600 et al and will not work if it's an OG 109.

Oh, one other thing.... We need pictures of the 109's. Love to see the classic chrome.

I have some new ones here too

002.JPG

and some 108s

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom