New subforums for the Greater Caribbean area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maladryne:
This is all very interesting, but... uhhh.... I'd kinda like to read some posts related to diving in the Caymans, and I'm having a heck of a time figuring out where I'm supposed to go to do that?

life IS an IQ test ... don't let anybody tell you otherwise

I would have thought the smartest way to do the sub forums would be to make the most popular ones the easiest to get to, and lump the less popular ones in one place together. I find it hard to believe that Bermuda and the Bahamas are more popular than the Caymans or the ABC islands, yet one can rech a link to Bermuda and the Bahamas from the forum front page, while somebody seeking the Caymans or the ABC islands has to figure out which sub forum they are a part of and go there, since there is no link on the main forum page.

AggieDiver I agree with you....and still no forum or subforum for the Turks and Caicos maybe if I say it enough El Orans will put it in to shut me up:D

I have to agree with places like bonaire and Cayman,they should be easy to find.Probably 2 of the most "known" dive destinations.

I'd like to see a sub forum for the ABC's. Aruba Bonaire & Curacao. Been to Aruba twice and now off to Curacao in Oct.

rwb:
I'd like to see a sub forum for the ABC's. Aruba Bonaire & Curacao. Been to Aruba twice and now off to Curacao in Oct.
there is one - http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=562

(it's just hard to find since someone rearranged the forums into a purist geographical thing, rather than the useful old way which reflected how most people think of places...)

My son just moved to Aguada, Puerto Rico, and I'm sure I'll be spending more that a few trips diving the areas around the Island. Are there subforums for Puerto Rico? Good dive clubs in the area?

The trouble with categories like: Greater Antilles and Lesser Antilles, or Leeward Islands and Windward Islands, is that plain few people know which is which - or, more importantly, which islands are in which group.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom