New Survivorman Shark Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marshallkarp

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just got this in my email this morning:

The ink is still wet on a new deal Les has just signed with Discovery Channel US to host another special on sharks called Surviving Sharks and, as of the writing of this newsletter, he is down in the Bahamas swimming with lemon, bull, tiger and reef sharks and will be heading to South Africa to cage swim with great whites in the new year. Last year, Les’ show Feeding Frenzy was the top rated show of Shark Week and Les also hosted the entire Shark Week special, introducing all of the shows. He will also host a special for Alaska Week called Surviving Alaska. Stay tuned!

Ho-hum.

How to survive a Great White, stay in the cage? LMAO

Marshalll, I think a more interesting theme would be whether sharks can survive humans. After all, we kill about 100 million of them a year and they only get 5-10 of us.

I second what Dr. Bill said. Make a special on shark finning or something that shows how people are wiping out the shark population.

I 3rd Dr Bill, only problem is people don't want to see it. Sharks, Bad! Big teeth always wanting to eat humans etc etc.

A graphic story on finning would need to have a lot of shock value!

Now if this survivorman would approach a Bull or GreatWhite unarmed and tickle it on the snout.............. Maybe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom