New Template Skin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I could get used to the new template. Initial impressions are difficult as I am not used to the format. However, I do think that the new post icons beside the threads in a forum would be much easier to notice if they were different colours as in the old template. As it is now, the colours are similar and difficult (at least for me) to discern at a glance.

New icons for those areas are coming soon...

i agree with most, i like the old one better. i was able to change it back.

thanks,
steve

I like it.

I like the font and small buttons, maybe change the reply button as well but ensure that it is visable different from the q-reply, but I guess this is part of the up grading of all the buttons etc ... nice to see a full set of consistant buttons and icons. Keep up the good work :)

I noticed the roll-over state of the top links is rather hard to see when it turns to white on white, might be an idea to choose a different shade of the blue, so there is reaction but not mystery! Just a thought :)

not to be nit picky.... The orange buttons are a little out of place to the other colors on the page..

There is a q-reply button next to the 'Quick Reply' title at the top of hte quick reply box. That q-reply button is just an image and not a button; and thus is confusing.

On thread listings, the right arrow button next to the last poster is a little small. I use that button a -lot- and it's 25% the size now.

The orange is a little wierd....but I like the lighter blues & the new Nav bar....and maybe just change the name or Q.reply to reply. It looks a lot like "quote"

Ditto what jeff said about the "image" Q.reply button on the quick reply box...that is confusing.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it on to the developer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom