New text book for University class.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Campbell

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
..for the past ten years or so I have used Teather's Encyclopedia of Underwater Investigations in a university curriculum class on crime scene investigation. While the class focus moves around a bit, that particular text has been pretty good for my needs. Looks like I am going to have to change for several reasons, and I am researching some of the work/texts out there. I have looked at a lot of them but I don't know about the ones I don't know about.
Any suggestions? About a fifty-sixty contact hour class.
I started teaching at the University after a career in military and LEO if that helps gives you an idea of where my teaching philosophy might lie....
Thank you guys...and girls.....
Mike

Thank you James....I posted this back in September and forgot about it....that IS a good book. I used to work with the State Police up there from time to time...even won an open racquetball tournament with one of the guys back in the late 80's....It looks like I am going to have to write my own book. Being retired and working half time at the University should give me ample opportunity.....
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom