New to both...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caliscuba

Reaction score
Hi all...just saying hello. I'm new to both the board and scuba. I'm actually not a certified diver yet, but I've had 2 intro. dives (in Hawaii :) ). I enjoyed it a lot...and I'm looking to get certified. That's about the end of my story. :)

Patrick

Thanks!

I'm from SoCal. Been here most of my life (only 14 years LOL).

If you ever decide you want to try some diving in central or N. CA drop me a line and we can go do some diving after you get certified. One of these days i need to get down south and try the southern CA style of diving.

Caliscuba,
Welcome to the board. Even though you didn't provide much info on your profile, we're glad to have you be part of the crew. Good luck as you head toward certification.
Enjoy,
Larry

Heh...hi Daylight:

I didn't realize that people here actually read the profile! LOL..in the other board I come from (I actually mod it...but it's not diving related) people don't care about the profile, and the threads have to be on topic. I like the fact that these forums are relaxed. :)

There...updated my profile...with more info. :)

Having girls as a hobby is a worthwhile endeavor. Heh! Heh!
Don't grow up to be a dirty old man.......like me.
Be Safe,
Larry

Your intro sounds more like the beginning of a story than the end.

Ya...I realized that right after I posted it. Unfortunately, I haven't done any looking into where I'm going to get certified, and how I'm going to afford it. I've currently got a couple other things going on right now...and haven't really had the time. But...the weekend is coming up, and I'll look into it. I'm actually at school right now on lunch...but I can answer questions a little later if they come up. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom