New to Comox Valley, Looking for dive buddies.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi there.

I'm making the move to the island for the winter and I'm looking to meet a few regular dive buddies to check out the shore dives around the Comox Valley and Campbell river.

I've completed my advanced open water cert, have all of the required gear and a positive attitude.

Hope to meet some of you soon :)

Josh

Check out Pacific Pro Dive in courtenay. I Live in the valley but work out of town. Plenty of people to go diving with in the valley

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'll second what gecko said plus add that UB Diving also promotes fun dives ( mostly the same guys go to both shops) and the Military base (CFB Comox) has a dive club (Pacific Divers Scuba Club) who's members just go for fun dives. Get to know all of these places and you will see a lot of the same great faces ! Enjoy the Island diving, if you have have never dove the Wet Coast you are in for an awesome experience.

Enjoy !

p.s. hope you have a dry suit :wink:

I'm back home the first weekend of October. When your settled in and ready to dive let me know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom