New to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubabob1234

Registered
Reaction score
Hi
Thanks for all the great info on this site. I’m a new diver and from reading many of the messages on this site I have picked Cozumel as my first diving vacation. I am going the first week of August and staying / using the dive package at the Presidente Intercontinental 5 night / 4 days diving that uses Scuba Du. Any comments or suggestions are really appreciated!
Bob

Welcome to Scubaboard! You can't go wrong with Cozumel.

Tim Ingersoll:
Welcome to Scubaboard! You can't go wrong with Cozumel.
Thanks, Hope I made the right choice with the dive company

welcome to the board, you'll find a lot of help here.
good choice with the Presedente, it's the only 5 star resort on the island and everyone really likes it. Don't know much about Scuba Du, but have heard good things here.
go in town a eat at Prima's and Casa Denis good stuff!!!\
rent a jeep and take a day to explore the island, drive to the other side and have lunch at Coconuts, good food and GREAT margaritas, be careful, verrrrrrrrrry strong!!!!! also Playa Carona, eat breakfast at the Museum one day and go to the back there is a man back there in a maya hut that will give you a nice presentation on everyday mayan life for a couple buck tip.
you'll be spoiled with the diving, it's incredible! just let the dive masters guide you to the best spots for the day's conditons and you won't be disapointed. it isn't the #2 dive destination in the world next to the great barrier reef for nothing!!!
have a great trip,
the shark

scubabob1234:
Hi
Thanks for all the great info on this site. I’m a new diver and from reading many of the messages on this site I have picked Cozumel as my first diving vacation. I am going the first week of August and staying / using the dive package at the Presidente Intercontinental 5 night / 4 days diving that uses Scuba Du. Any comments or suggestions are really appreciated!
Bob

bob!

i think you'll love coz...we sure fell in love with it....

the presidente? EXCELLENT service....i feel like a commericial for them, but it's simply because the service and staff were great. breakfast is a must.

snorkeling is fun off the hotel. scuba du is pretty nice....busy, small.....tightly run. they are very safe. never felt too crowded. always punctual. enjoy a free tank for the free shore dive...it was fun.

take a lot of pics! enjoy!!

-dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom