New to Miami

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shangrl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all..I will be relocating to beautiful sunny Miami in a few weeks. Any suggestions on dive shops etc? Also, if anyone needs a dive buddy and lives in the area..I am ready to roll. Thanks!

Tom Winters:
Miami or Miami Beach? Two different countries.

I was going to ask her if she habla'd espanol but her profile says she works for a Spanish TV station so I guess she's got that covered :wink:

For a dive shop, H2O Scuba on US1 in North Miami Beach. The only charter you'll really see mentioned is RJ Diving.

South Beach divers in South Beach is a good shop if you are moving to South Beach. I live in downtown Miami, I would be happy to take you on some favorite dives.

Shannon, hope this brings you closer to the water on a daily basis and is a good career move. Maybe we can be dive buddies when I go there to dive with my nephew who is attending UofM. Thanks for your help in the past.

I'll be living in North Miami Beach....I would love to go diving anytime Steve. Thanks for the recomendation. Si habla espanol pero un poquito. Me gusta buceo!

Welcome to the neighborhood. I live in North Miami Beach---North Bay Village actually (79th street). RJ Diving out of the marina is probably the best charter operation and SoBe Divers is a pretty good shop. I usually do beach dives off of Hollywood (20 minute drive), keep an eye out for the next beach dive we have and be sure to join us.

Thanks gooch. I know exactly where you live...I was just there last weekend. I was actually looking at a place on 78th and Collins and ended up on 69th and Collins. I will definately keep my eyes open for the next beach dive..sounds great!

Shangrl:
I'll be living in North Miami Beach....I would love to go diving anytime Steve. Thanks for the recomendation. Si habla espanol pero un poquito. Me gusta buceo!

I"m in North Miami, on the water, east of US-1 on 135th st.

I go to H2O on Biscayne (US-1) at about 143rd street. They are really good people there, friendly and really into diving.

Thanks Sperbonzo! Is that Surfside or Hallendale area? I know the nude beach is around 86th? Right? I have already been informed about Haulover

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom