New to ScubaBoard. Hi from Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GF99/99

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am new to the board all the way from Australia, looks like lots of great discussion happen on this board and I look forward to spending more time on here.

Welcome! Any local dive stories to share? I hope to bring my family to Australia for, (among so many other reasons) to dive where there are Weedy and leafy sea dragons.

Welcome

Welcome! Any local dive stories to share? I hope to bring my family to Australia for, (among so many other reasons) to dive where there are Weedy and leafy sea dragons.

Australia and the surrounding areas have sooooo much great diving, it really is endless. If you want to see the leafy sea dragons you will have to go to Adelaide. Its the capital of South Australia. As far as I know its the only place in the world where they can be found. Plenty of diving shops there that offer boat charters/tours that will take you to them.

Welcome - from Perth where we also have leafy and weedy sea dragons :wink:

Hi Wingy, thanks for the correction. Sorry I recently moved to Australia so I'm not fully up to date on all the marine life. I still need to make it over to WA I have heard great things about the diving, especially up north.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom