New to site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ukdiver

Reaction score

Hello,

Its great to go online to experience different people with different ideas about diving. New to the site and looking foward to traveling and maybe diving with new friends. Happy diving

There's alot of knowledge and good fun in this family. Jump in with someof your own!

Hi there uk diver i am also new to these forums and as i have already seen, there is a wealth of information available from these chaps. I am from Blackpool (uk) ukdiver and i am certified AOW. Where are you from and where do you dive? Good to meet you.

Aegir, There is an incredibly diverse selection of divers here, I for one am from San Diego CA, and dive year round in these waters. I'm currently an instructor teaching for 3 different training agencies, and look forward to expanding my education all the time.

In addition to the above, I've been recently asked to join the regulators here at ScubaSource and am the newest member in the group. It's a lot of work on my off time, but I absolutely love it!

Hello and welcome to ukdiver and Aegir.
I am from the UK too - Colchester (Essex) way - not a lot of diving round here. Although I am told brighton is reasonable - way too cold for me and my blood!
Hope to hear/see your comments round the board.

Mario - just a quickie!
How much is your DM courses? And how long do they tend to last?
Just curious!

Hello,

Its great to go online to experience different people with different ideas about diving. New to the site and looking foward to traveling and maybe diving with new friends. Happy diving

Hi ukdiver!!!! Welcome to scubaboard!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom