new to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TAM Dive

Registered
Reaction score
hey: a friend told me about this board, so far I've found very interesting..........
I'm a dive shop owner, been diving for almost 30 years, NAUI instructor, and still enjoy every minute, blowing bubbles, wheather it's ship wrecks or searching the bottom of our history rich water way for aboriginal artifacts.
This year my buddy (Mike) and I were able to put together and execute a dive on the Empress of Ireland, what an amazing bit of history.............
Looking forward to conversing more............

john

Greetings from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state :tree:

depending on how fast I can type this.

So, Welcome to another Canadian...wow, they are really piling on! And it sounds like you have come to the right place: if it's about scuba, we love to talk it, hear it, laugh at it and, generally enjoy it!

And, of course, we want to hear all your stories...

Joewr...Official Northern California Greeter...unpaid, of course!

A big HOWDY from Texas, TAM!

It's good to see a dive shop owner join us. Your input into the discussions on gear, training, and buying online vs. LDS should prove very interesting.

You'll find this board very informative and a lively way to spend those extended surface intervals. And the best way to get started is to do a giant stride right into the middle of things by asking questions and providing the answers you know.

Since I'm fascinated with wreck dives, I'd love to see a trip report about your dives on the Empress of Ireland. Think you can generate something pretty soon?

Glad to have you here!!!

PS. What is the name of your shop and where is it located (city, state)??

thanks for welcome........
Fishkiller.................love your end of the country, I was down Phoenix way a few years ago, actually spent a little bit of time on an air field near Lake Pleasant (I heard people even dive in it). I was down there to learn aerobatic glider flying, one of many hobbies I partake in. Had a fantastic time, visited Old Tucson, drove through the desert, the people I met were great, Scottsdale, very nice...............hmmmm could go on here....

john

Texas Mike...............
thanks for your BIG welcome
the name of my shop is TAM Dive Peterborough, located in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. The city where we've (the local dive club) been holding the annual Ice Floe race for almost 40 years now (fanatic divers way of a reason to get wet). We actually got snow this past week, didn't stay, but in a couple of months we may have to cut holes to dive..........heee heee, talk about fanatics???

back to ya
John

It is always nice to welcome experienced divers to the board since everyone can be benefited from thir knowledge...

Welcome..make your self comfortable and start reading & writing !!

Manogr from still :sunny: Greece

Welcome, TAM diver, from NJ
Diving for 30+ years!! Great- its's good to have some more "Vintage" company on the board (OW in'74).
Good luck,
Miked

Hey TAM Dive;

Welcome to the board. There are a bunch of us from around "the land of good beer". There are people in Hamilton, Toronto (me), Ottawa, and three you probably would know (1 in Peterborough and 2 in Marmora)

I hope that we see a lot of you on the board. Been down to TAM on King St. many times. Next time I am up in Peteborough, I'll drop in and say Hi.

(of course since I'm thinking about buying the last of my equipment (reg, Octo, console and computer)......)

Oh and here is TAM's website (the store not the guy...) http://www.tamdive.com

and a hello from Ottawa -- but don't hold that against me.

You'll have a grand time here... welcome to the zoo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom