New to this forum from Sweden

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi to all of You!
As a newly certified PADI OWD, me and my wife have found this forum exellent for Great information!
We took our certification this summer in Curacao and followed up with a 3 weeks diving vacation this Christmas also in Curacao !
We just booked a 4 week vacation this summer, again to Curacao since we found the diving is really easy, just gear up on the beach and step in to the blue!
This summer we are going for the next step, AOW.
If anyone have some tips for dive sites in Curacao we would be more than happy (We have dive Kalki, Grandi, Jeremi, Lagun, Cas Abao and Kokomo).
Michael

Hi Michael and welcome to SB. Congratulations on getting your OW certification and best wishes with your upcoming AOW course! Glad to hear you enjoyed diving in Curacao. Hopefully I will be able to plan a diving trip there as well one day. Happy and safe diving to you and your wife!

Welcome! Nice, Curacao sounds beautiful and exotic. As well as desirable for ease of shore dive access. Abundant and exciting marine life.

Ram04769: Thanks, trust me, a dive vacation in Curacao is worth waiting for:)!
Blueringocto_73: Curacao is as you mentioned, exotic and a perfect divespot for beginners as well as more experienced divers with great shore dives!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....

iamrushman: Thanks, we normally spent a couple of weeks in Ft Lauderdale every year so if you could recommend some nice dive spot for our next vacation would be nice:)!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom