New toy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pyrodiver

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got another INON Close Up lens...

I was checking out the thread on the lens and saw that it was stackable. I asked a friend who's been using Inon for the longest time and he said he uses 2 or 3 lens stacked together...

So, I started doing some land practice.... and here's what I got...

274399438_cba9552fc8.jpg

274399434_70de5bf2d0.jpg

Can't wait to try this UW but next dive will be in November!!!

Ooh, like it!

watch out for Caloy... he's itching for a 2nd stackable macro lens... He's liable to snatch your's while you're not looking...

pyro, are your lenses the threaded UCL165M67? I'm changing mine to the AD type and I'm not sure what to do with my threaded. If you want a third threaded lens, pm me. I'll sell it cheap and even throw in a lens holder :)

CLA:
pyro, are your lenses the threaded UCL165M67? I'm changing mine to the AD type and I'm not sure what to do with my threaded. If you want a third threaded lens, pm me. I'll sell it cheap and even throw in a lens holder :)

Thanks for the offer :D I have an AD lens as well. That's what my Fuji holds...

It's a good investment. I kept on wondering how other divers with point and shoot get those details on the rhinophods of nudis. I guess the secret is out... can't wait to try this thing UW... for the mean time, will practice in the garden and see what I can come up with.

pyrodiver:
Thanks for the offer :D I have an AD lens as well. That's what my Fuji holds...

It's a good investment. I kept on wondering how other divers with point and shoot get those details on the rhinophods of nudis. I guess the secret is out... can't wait to try this thing UW... for the mean time, will practice in the garden and see what I can come up with.

Yup, everything looks better close up. I wonder if Oly has an adaptor for for attaching the threaded lens directly on the camera so I can use it topside instead.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom