New Treasure !!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I mostly dive muddy lake bottoms, Around boat docks, Marinas and the likes.. You can find pretty much anything at these locations you know like fishing poles, tackle boxes, Bicycles, Boat motors, Yada yada yada... Anyway At the end of the boat ramps I almost always find Them little bars people use to secure their boat motors upright, I can't remember what they are called but its that telescopic bar that fastens to the trailer and props the motor up for transport.. The other day I found a NEW one all shiny and everything, now normally I'll just leave that crap and go for the 'goods'.. However, this being "shiny" I couldn't resist... I took this thing to a local boat shop/ Pawn shop and they gave me 50 bucks for it :11:... They also told me they would be interested in buying old boat anchors as well.. So anybody else collecting these "normal" type items and cashing them in ?? After all 50 bucks, that's a lot of air .. :)

I cash in boat anchors all the time. I also make a dive down one of the local rivers that is famous for float trips at the end of the year to collect all the wallets, wedding rings, ear rings, bracelets, necklaces, that tend to fall off when they dump the canoe and hit the cool water. :rofl3:

The beach off the local KOA camp is good for rings, toe rings, necklaces, and ear rings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom