new tug Submarine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[video=youtube;ppq6w-HfTSU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppq6w-HfTSU&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

We have sent you an invitation to this year's Tahoe Benchmark tests, but are concerned that it didn't get to you.

Please email us at TBM email or PM me please.

Looking forward to testing your scooter this summer at the end of July!

All the best, James

Hello Mr. Flenner.
I want to say I admire your work and the whole team of Lake Tahoe. I think your work is very important for the new technology being developed with these devices and the manufacturers getting out of their paralysis DPV to develop new and more powerful features.
I have received your invitation but I regret to inform you that we are unable to attend your reunion this year. Honestly, I am proud that we have in mind for your test and we want to compare with brands that have spent many years in the market.
I hope you understand my position on this dilemma.
When I travel to your country will be applying for a first place and try to develop the technology needed for that.
I hope you understand my position and I hope to read soon the results of your reunion this year to analyze the results obtained by new participants.

Sincerely yours
Juan Navas

Hi Juanillo, just wondering have you file a patent over your design? What would be the potential market?

The design is protected but I see that unimportant. I think that if copying is that good. we are still working on more ideas and features. This is the first only. Our potential market is Europe, of course.

Full equip.jpg

Back
Top Bottom