New UDM Aquatic Services Tshirts on the way!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just got the new logo proof from the my new Tshirt guy. I'm placing an order on Thursday. It can be printed on a few different colors including a dark pink for the ladies. Standard will be black with white image.

It will also work on other dark colors such as Red, Dark Blue, and Dark Green for example.These will be the Gildan brand T shirts with a high quality silk screened image, no cheesey iron on transfer!.

Retail price of 18.50 plus postage.

Order two or more and postage is on me in the US and I'll split it with Canadian and overseas customers. I will be taking preorders! Let me know size and color by Thursday 9/27/2012. Shipping will be by USPS priority mail flat rate envelope.

Place an order ($350.00 or more) for HOG or Edge Gear and get one at no extra charge through 10/31. A great design for wearing to that Halloween Underwater Pumpkin Carving dive!

Delivery for the original run will about two weeks. After that if I have your size in stock it will ship next day. To be sure I have it order now! The same design will be on the back as well as a smaller version on the left front with "UDM Aquatic Services" on the right sleeve.

This is what you'll have on your shirt:
new logo picture.gifnew logo picture back.gifnew logo picture front.gif

Last edited:
Just a heads up on this. I am placing the initial order tomorrow afternoon. If anyone wants a color other than black let me know. I have decided to bring in a couple dark pink ones in medium just to have for those who would like that. Plan right now is to get just medium in that color unless I hear from someone who wants a different size.

Is there also anyone who would go for the design in crimson red? Thinking about a couple of those as well.
Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post Merged at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:57 AM ----------

It was pointed out to me that to avoid any confusion on these shirts I want to be clear that in addition to the images on the front and back, they will have

"UDM Aquatic Services"

on the right sleeve. Not taking the whole sleeve but in tastefully sized letters that will be easy to read yet not make you feel like a walking billboard :d.

---------- Post Merged at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Just got off the phone with my new tshirt guy. Shirts wil be ready middle of next week!

We have decided on 1/2 inch letters for the UDM Aquatic Services text on the right sleeve.

I am getting a couple pink ones in and the rest in Black or Blood Red (they call it cherry red but blood red sounds cooler so I'm going with that) for now.

The company I am using is Spotted Lizard T-shirts in Canonsburg, PA. http://www.spotted-lizard.com/

Nice people and very talented.

Update on the t shirts. Looks like they will be ready on Thursday 9/27/2012.
A small change was made to put a little more highlight on the swords and really make them pop while not over shadowing anything. Take a looklogo final.gif

Shirts look awesome Jim. Is the screen print white on the red shirts as well? Would look really good with a black screen print on the red shirt.

For right now it is white. I have only ordered a couple red ones to gauge interest and honestly to save a little money on the initial printing so they don't have to change inks for the first run. If enough people want red with black(say a dozen or so) I will order another run in red with black printing.
For this first one I'm staying conservative to avoid having a bunch just sitting. Plus the red and white are dive flag colors after all. I also wanted the details to really stand out.
Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I may have to get one of these instead of a replacement zombie shirt.

Shirts are done and in hand! Look awesome with more detail than I could imagine. The lines in the skull are clear and crisp even! Will start mailing those that were pre paid tomorrow. Again price is 18.50 each plus $5 postage in the US. I can ship up to 3 in one flat rate envelope at that price. So buy two or more and shipping is on me! Out of the US customers get with me on rates for you. I did have few more red ones made but the supply is very limited on those. Some sizes are also limited as I saw no reason to have a dozen XXXL's made for example. I need to order a minumum of a dozen at a time to keep the pricing right. So once these are sold or at least a dozen are I am going to order more. So if I do not have your size right now put a request in and give me a couple weeks and we will make it happen. Thanks, Jim

Good looking logo. If you are gauging interest in other colors, put me down for a Large in either Navy, dark green, or crimson. Whichever of those colors seem to have enough interest to justify an order.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom