For Sale New Unused Puck Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MJS1946

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I purchased this computer to use on my certification dives and there after. Unfortunately, for reasons I won't bore you with, I never did the OW dives and don't plan to any time soon. Will be shipped in original box with all paperwork. $100 shipped. PayPal please.

Thanks for looking!

I purchased this computer to use on my certification dives and there after. Unfortunately, for reasons I won't bore you with, I never did the OW dives and don't plan to any time soon. Will be shipped in original box with all paperwork. $100 shipped. PayPal please.

Thanks for looking!

I'm interested... What color out of curiosity?

Sorry, previous post dropped my sentence.

Respectfully

James

Soon as my better half and keeper of the budget gets up, I'll check with her. I want it... Just need to get her to sign off on the purchase!
Respectfully
James

Sorry, our day went sideways when my kids pet lizard died.
pm me the email to do the paypal thing, and I'll reply with the shipping address, if that works for you.

@MJS1946 ,
Arrived as advertised (early at that!). A pleasure doing business with you, and I hope all goes well in your future endeavors (in or out of water).

Respectfully,
James

Back
Top Bottom