New (updated) Suex Goldfinder models

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Guys,
is there anyone who got his hands on it yet? Or did even a test dive?

On the suex pages there is different Information about the Goldfinder xj:
Website / Catalogue
85m/min vs 90m/min
185min vs 310min

Yes, substantial improvements in XJ model. The 310 number is appropriate based on the something I've discussed with people in the know. If you have $, going with the new XJ is worth it. XK upgrades may be less substantial.

I looked at these a month or so ago but the prices kept having me check if they came with the Eron dashboard as standard,,,, which obviously they dont, used to love my XJS (had to sell during Covid, long story) anyway I managed to pick up an XK at about half price (hardly used) so feel I’m getting a better bargain,,

Can anyone tell me what the new “Goldmember” nose does?

Can I please have some of the stuff they are smoking?
Smoking? I just think they got the eccentric billionaire in from “don’t look up” or ate a substantial psychedelic meal to help with the astral planing…

Yes, substantial improvements in XJ model. The 310 number is appropriate based on the something I've discussed with people in the know. If you have $, going with the new XJ is worth it. XK upgrades may be less substantial.
Nice! I was about ordering a XJS but my dealer recommended me to spend around 500€ extra to get the Goldfinger-XJ.

Cannot wait to have it in my hands.

Nice! I was about ordering a XJS but my dealer recommended me to spend around 500€ extra to get the Goldfinger-XJ.

Cannot wait to have it in my hands.
Want to save $? Ask SUEX dealers if they have new old stock. I got a good deal on my new '23 XJ. Given the type of diving I plan to do and the number of toys I want to have, I don't mind an older model if I can save $.

Is there any official confirmation that their new models are using brushless motors?

Is there any official confirmation that their new models are using brushless motors?
Mine arrived today. I would say it is quiter than my old one.
But it doesn't sound or look like a brushless motor, imho. (But i am not an engineer :wink:)

I posted some Pictures on Instagram (link) and will try to test it as soon as possible...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom