New user from Charleston, SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubachik79

Reaction score
Hello all!! I am new to the Charleston, SC area and I am looking for a dive buddy! I am a 23 y/o Female at the College of Charleston. I have been diving since '99 and I have my AOW Certification and I am getting my EAN Specialty in two weeks. I have done a lot of diving in Florida and over in Japan. I would consider myself a beginner diver because I still have tons left to learn.

I am looking for a dive buddy to experience some local diving with me this summer (with Charleston SCUBA) and also someone to charter a liveaboard sometime in June or July with me. I would prefer someone within a 13 year +/- age range of me, with similar certifications. If interested, feel free to contact me at summerlandsangel@yahoo.com or scubakitten79@aol.com

Scubachik,

You might try getting in touch with Sea Jay. He's in Beaufort, less than an hour south, and seems to dive a lot. If nothing else, he could probably put you in contact with the right people.

Good luck.

Well, I actually know Sea Jay very well and have dove with him! I had some classes with him in Beaufort, then I moved to KY after my mother passed. But, now I'm back in SC. I am just not fond of the operation he likes to dive with. But, you're right, I should contact him and see if he has any suggestions up here in Chas.

Mel

CharlestonDiving.com is a great site, lots of local information. If you are interested in traveling a little ways, I have done several charters with Scuba Express in Murrells Inlet. Havent really used the LDS for charters. Talk to you more later.

Or just the jerks? Hey girl. Glad your back down here. R

welcome to the boards from the great white north!

Back
Top Bottom