New Versa Pro Computer Wrist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueWaterDiving

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
This was a friend of mine computer. He has out grown it. He is now doing deco dives with o2. He sent it back to Oceanic and they gave him a new one. So here it is $200.00 plus shipping and paypal fees

Attachments

• Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 81
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 72
What is serial number?

Some of Versa Pro were recalled by Oceanic due. I am interested if it is NOT the problematics batch

Last edited:
It just came back from Oceanic so I'm sure it is a good one But I will look for you

What is serial number?

Some of Versa Pro were recalled by Oceanic due. I am interested if it is NOT the problematics batch

Is there a list or something you can check it against? I have a (used) Versa Pro as well.

Is there a list or something you can check it against? I have a (used) Versa Pro as well.

Yes, here is the link

Oceanic Worldwide - Scuba and Snorkeling Gear, Scuba and Snorkeling Equipment and Dive Gear

I called oceanic today. They said they do NOT have any new Versa Pro to replace the defected one. However, they can reprogram the defected. The turn around time is about 1 week. There were a few more questions I wanted to ask, such as how much it will cost/do I need original receipt .... but they seems to be very busy today, and ask me to call again with the computer with me.

What is serial number?

I have looked on the back and do not see one. Do I have to take it apart?? Not sure I want to do that I just came back from Oceanic.

I have looked on the back and do not see one. Do I have to take it apart?? Not sure I want to do that I just came back from Oceanic.

Nope. You just have to hold down the front button. Push and hold the front button continually as the until activates and through the countdown screen. The serial number appears along with the software firmware revision.

Only revision 2A which shows as "r2A" and serial numbers 12000 through 18176 were recalled. Other Vera Pro's and Atom 1.0 had issues with specific firmware revisions going through batteries too quickly.

No takers so it goes on ebay. Thanks to all that helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom