New way to read thru threads??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
I ntoiced today that - rather than being able to scroll from post to post, I now:
  • Must click the "next button," or
  • Click on the post heading itself...?!
I am really not liking the change. Really needed...? :11:

You mean scroll down the page from post to post in the same thread? If so, that hasn't changed for me.

The previous and next thread commands work fine, too.

It sounds like you are in 'threaded' mode.
Go to your control panel, click on "Edit Options", scroll down to "Thread Display Options", look at "Thread Display Mode" check that you have "linear - oldest first" selected. You click the link to the help page that describes the different modes, or you can just try them.

pipedope:
It sounds like you are in 'threaded' mode.
Go to your control panel, click on "Edit Options", scroll down to "Thread Display Options", look at "Thread Display Mode" check that you have "linear - oldest first" selected. You click the link to the help page that describes the different modes, or you can just try them.

NO, I was in "linear - oldest first," but I tried a field maneuver - changing to "threaded," then back to "linear - oldest first," and that cleared it up!! Thank god. I was hoping it was an optional thing, and I am so glad to be back!!

Thanks y'all!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom