New Weather chanel show " Reef wranglers "

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The show was on tonight, I am not impressed with it so far.
It was more about the side stories outside of the job.
I didn't care about who made the best ribs or the rat snake, or any of the fill in material.
I did like the dive shots and that these guys are sinking stuff to bring back the sea life.
Jim

I agree with JBRES1. I watched it last night and enjoyed the diving shots and the artificial reef projects but the rest was pretty goofy.....just like so many reality shows.

I have it on our DVR. My expectations aren't too high. I expect they'll maximize the relational drama and minimize any diving. But I'll be sure and check it out.

I have it on our DVR. My expectations aren't too high. I expect they'll maximize the relational drama and minimize any diving. But I'll be sure and check it out.

It was more about the shop's mission, snipits of salvage jobs and barge work than diving. They talk about some scuba parks but vis is so limited they can only get a few clips in. The oligatory duffus adds levity that will soon get old (ala Chumlee). I'll watch the first few episodes to see if it gets any better.

I love the civic goals too but Visibility would have to get a lot better year round for Alabama to become a top dive destination.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom