New Web Site www.wilmingtondiving.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flounderer

Contributor
Reaction score
I have recently launched a new web site showing some of what the underwater world off Wilmington NC has to offer. I've still got some pages to add but it's far enough along now to be informative. It will constantly be updated as I gain new information and material. It's my first site so it's pretty basic. Let me know what ya think. Don't forget to sign the guest book.

http://www.wilmingtondiving.com

Enjoy,

Pat

Thanks for the new web site.. Looks good!

Good Job on the site!! I am a new member to AQ/SA dive club, are you going to be at the club meet today?

tainosoldier:
Good Job on the site!! I am a new member to AQ/SA dive club, are you going to be at the club meet today?

I'm probably going to make it. Wouldn't miss pizza. Now I just have to decide if I want to bring my doubles so people can try them out in the pool.

Pat

flounderer:
I'm probably going to make it. Wouldn't miss pizza. Now I just have to decide if I want to bring my doubles so people can try them out in the pool.

Pat

Cool pics!

Back
Top Bottom