New Whites Fusion Boot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got word that it is the same price as with the boots....Its a promo they are running for those that bought early....pretty much throwing the boots in for free. I would recommend if you get the boots, sell them if you do not like them. Just saw them yesterday, they are REALLY nice! I will have a video review of them up shortly :wink:

Thanks for the info ($185.00). I'm a bit confused, though. How can you "sell them if you do not like them" if they are built in?

Thanks for the info ($185.00). I'm a bit confused, though. How can you "sell them if you do not like them" if they are built in?

Good question. The Socks are built into the suit, there is velcro along the bottom of the sock and the inside of the boot. There is also the velcro along your ankle area where the 2 skins stay together. The boot also attaches there. Additionally, there is a foot pad that goes inside the suit, kind of snapping the sock into the boot to keep it open.

Take all of that velcro apart, and the insert out, and the boot comes right off so you can wear normal boots. These are removable attached boots. They act like built in boots, but you have the option of removing them.

I have had only one suit come in with the boots on them, and we shipped it right out due to getting it to the customer. I already have approval from a customer on the next suit coming in, that I can pull it apart and make a video for you guys :wink: That might be a couple weeks to get to me as Whites has a ran out of new suits with the socks...not a bad problem to have, and one that will be fixed by this week, and shipping right away.

I will post that video as soon as I get the suit and do a quick demo/self learning of the workings

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom