New Word Game

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another from the New York Dive syndicate. I am hopeless outnumbered on this thread!

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

squid

Yes and technically ScubaSam is my wife . . long story but we are great together as SPAM!!! (Miss ya Sam!!!)

dalia

Stebe....That is Steve with a sinus cold :rofl3:

Yes and technically ScubaSam is my wife . . long story but we are great together as SPAM!!! (Miss ya Sam!!!)

dalia

OK, now I think I understand why you are divorced (not that there's anything wrong with that).

boat

Be careful what you assume . . . .

omen

Only thing I am assuming is that it must be difficult to have a husband and a wife at the same time. But, since you have already made references to dating guys, I assume I am not assuming what you assume I am assuming.

Quote.

I'm only assuming you are assuming what you are not assuming until you assume you are assuming wrong. But then again you know what they say about assuming.

Ass - u - me ASSUME

Oh darn, my head just exploded reading your last post. I hope I did not get any on you.

popped.

Back
Top Bottom