For Sale New Xdeep Stealth 2.0 Tec Sidemount Bcd - $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dreifish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a brand new, never used XDeep Stealth 2.0 Tec sidemount bcd that I'm looking to sell. Many consider this to be the best sidemount system around. Details here:

http://www.xdeep.eu/sidemount-bc-wing-stealth-tec-pr-106.html

I bought the sidemount system last September but never had a chance to use it. Since then, I've decided to progress my tech diving down the doubles/rebreather route, so I have no need for the sidemount setup.

I'm currently on an extended trip in Southeast Asia and it's just occupying space in my luggage, so looking for a quick sale.

Asking for USD400 + shipping from Singapore. Will entertain serious offers.

Would you trade for a brand new never wet halcyon doubles setup. Ss bp and harness and explorer 55 wing?

Gotcha so I'm assuming your diving singles.

Gotcha so I'm assuming your diving singles.

Actually, AL80 doubles in tropical water, so not much exposure protection to offset. The 60lb wing would be grossly oversized for my current needs -- and I'm already overweighted with just an AL backplate.

Yea I def see what your saying. Well thanks for the replays main. Good luck with the sale and safe diving!

I have a new Hog 38 wing and an aluminum plate that I could trade. Need to figure out how to deal with shipping between the US and Singapore though.

Hi,

very interested in the XDeep Stealth. Can you send me some pics from the one you sell and would you send to Austria?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom