Question New XL4 with heat exchanger using non-Apeks hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be back in Japan next year, def in August if not sooner🤔
cool I will be down in Fukuoka or Okinawa... working on renewing the Visas and getting a job back out there... not doing Tokyo this time and there really was nothing left when I sold the house in Nova Scotia and relocated parents to Florida... time for me to prepare get back to Asia..

cool I will be down in Fukuoka or Okinawa... working on renewing the Visas and getting a job back out there... not doing Tokyo this time and there really was nothing left when I sold the house in Nova Scotia and relocated parents to Florida... time for me to prepare get back to Asia..

I feel you, I have a 9 year old in Japan. I'm from Shizuoka.

Still figuring out what to do😓

I feel you, I have a 9 year old in Japan. I'm from Shizuoka.

Still figuring out what to do😓
I need to clear my N3 N2 if I want to get the tech work I usually do ... and Tokyo is the short path, but Japan is so much more than Tokyo .. I like Akita and asahikawa in the winter or train from nigata to akita, but if diving non drysuit it has to be Kuyshu or Okinawa maybe shikoku

so you need special hoses?
I am hearing this correctly... or only "certain hoses will fit" ?

Attachments

• APXXSDW.jpg
    APXXSDW.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 34
Only certain hoses will fit. Stupid.
very bad plan ... well it save me the toiling of kits etc.. rather be stupid and ask then dumb and buy.. looks like I keep what I got and stick to my Diverite guns as I purge the SP and HOG gear... was hoping to have a 2nd gear mfg to keep in the mix... never hurts when diving to say ( i need this repaired get a no can do then hold up brand (Y) and say how about this one? )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom