New Year Day dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skierch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Lake Lanier Looney Birds,
I will be diving Lake Lanier West Bank Park about 11:00am (Sunday) if anyone would like to come- Mask Cove- Happy Holidays -

Hay, I need to know how many (Lake Lanier Looney Birds) bumper stickers will be needed so, a head count would be Great- Thanks-Clifton

who all will be diving Sunday ? I my be in the need for a dive buddy. My reg, dive buddy is haveing some sinus problems and my not be up for diving by then. he will not know untill the day if it is cleared up adiquitly. . what time are you going to be there? I am just looking to do one dive . Have other plans for the day(family)

Hi,
I will be @ west bank park about 10:50a.m.- Sunday with bumper stickers- & warm water for wet divers-

Hi Lake Lanier Looney Birds,
Not too many birds out today. I had a 50 min. dive in a Pinnacle Kodiak wet suit (8/6mm) with 2mm hooded vest. I didn't get cold, air temp 62f. - water temp 51f. at 47ft. Vis. about 8/10 ft. - sun in & out - water GREAT- Have a GREAT YEAR!!
clifton
clifdivers.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom