New Year’s resolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-do lots of dives
-do lots of new sites
-get even more fitter (2010 was great, lost 12kg and got fitter, but always room for improvement)

1. Complete the AOW and Rescue course.
2. Find some local dive spots (quarries I guess) and develop some dive-partner friendships.

Go see the spiegel grove,duane,bibb. Be the best father I can be. Lastly if this year has enough time in it I will complete my Dive Master.

1) Finish DM
2) Valiantly resist & then gracefully give in to pressure from my LDS instructor & course director to become an instructor
3) Convince the Frau that it makes good sense to do so.

As far as I know they still have SEAL teams based at Coronado, although they may have moved them all to Little Creek, I don't know. But I doubt they let recreational divers tag along.

1- Dive more than last year,
2- See critters I never seen before
3 - Get Nitrox certification
4 - Get fitter

-Secure a second job to support this new dive habit :D (preferabbly bartending as I love it and the hours are flexible)
-Decide on a local shop and become certified
-Meet as many like minded dive buddys in the area as possible
-Generally just get out there and enjoy life! I think diving will add to that goal. Just moved to a new state and I am ready for change
Cheers all, hope to see ya down there soon! :cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom