New Year's Eve/Day dives?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stuman,
I'll try to be at Balmorhea the first....I have a bit of a snotty nose now but hopefully it will be better then. I'll be the one in the brightly decorated BCD looking for a dive buddy:)

If you need a dive buddy tesnusxenos then just jump in the water with us. I look forward to it. But be aware, I am not sure any of us will be out there early enough to do much more than a twilight/night dive on Thursday the first though, since we aren't leaving town until after the CSSP polar bear dive event ends at noon. Plus, I have no idea if I personally will even be able to make the CSSP event due to an advance stage of hung over/drunkenness from New Years Eve. :D But I should be good by Friday and we do plan on diving all day Friday and Saturday. :wink:

TxIceDiver, we must think alike--I have already signed up for the digital U/W photo course with Chris. I guess most of my dives at Balmorhea are going to be learning dives between both the Photo and Altitude specialties.
:cool2:

Stu

Since Balmorhea is only an hour and a half from my house Ill try for Friday or Saturday. I had never thought about it being an altitude dive since it is lower then my home.....I dove there before twice and my husband did discovering scuba diving there and no one mentioned it LOL

Sounds great tesnusxenos. I will be the big guy with long, red hair, (usually in a ponytail) diving in a tech rig (back plate/wing) with bright yellow straps. I drive a white ford f-150 crew cab "King Ranch" with a DAN dive flag sticker on the back window--- if you want to try looking for me that way. Or, you can shoot me an email to trade #s and you can just call if you can't find us.

When I get there Thursday I will probably be setting up camp ASAP so I dont have to do it in the dark---then we may get in a night dive. We will for sure diving both Fri and Sat even if its cold.

Chris said he is going to be towing his travel trailer, so I will probably be tent camping next to his spot in the campgrounds.

Stuart
stuman21232@hotmail.com

Ha! You peoples let me know what you want to do for New Years/Eve. I could go to Murray, Pay Mayse, or maybe even, dare I say it, Texoma.

I don't know if I will feel like diving; but I just have to see all of my friends!

Actually, you may want to lay low. I hear through channels that the DeeEyeAre may have put a hit out on you and k-valve. :mooner:

What is the latest on this thing? Murray? Texoma? Wednesday? Thursday? Texoma on Wednesday and Murray on Thursday? (my own modest proposal) :eyebrow:

King! Shut up! I am trying to lay low; but you won't let me!
Code:
Wednesaykay atay Murraymay at 1000amclockay.
Winkay! Winkay! Nudgeay! Nudgeay!

Ontday onay ifnay ancay etgay erethay atthay earl.... (don't know how to say early). Gotta drop kids at daycare at 8:30. No way I could get there before 11 or so.

How about a new year's day dive in the Paris Tunnels, or are they still too dry?

Stuman,
night dives must be arranged in advance during office hours. Otherwise they lock up the spring at sunset.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom