New Years in Bonaire!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awwww, it's okay Jepuskar.....I'm sure we'll all file a trip report when we get back....

Or you could get your arse down there for New Years....it's going to be wild........

Geez, scubagrl..you sure now how to kick a man when he is at 130 feet dont ya?

I can't make it for New Years, so maybe you can redeem yourself and tell me a good way to find someone to go with.

My dive buddy was my girlfriend, but she left me because she said my regulator hose wasn't long enough....so I'm a free man and in need of a buddy in Bonaire.

I have posted my needs on here and Bonairetalk.com, but I don't think thats the way to go. I asked my LDS for some help and ofcourse they are interested in pushing the trips they have going on...so im up for ideas.

Ofcourse, I could always go alone and just buddy up down there, but i dont wanna miss any dives because nobody is around.

ugh...

:)

The trip is getting close! We leave in 13 days! Everyone that posted still going and planning on meeting up? Wanna talk logistics?

....I'm still on..........in one week I should be close to landing at Flamingo Airport! I'll pm you guys with my digits......

Can I get a WOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!!!?!?

Jepuskar, are you coming?? I mean coming with. I'm sure the Bonairians would love another taste of the Troll!!

scubagrl once bubbled...
Jepuskar, are you coming?? I mean coming with. I'm sure the Bonairians would love another taste of the Troll!!
...the Bonaireians won't let him back on the island...they said after his last visit all the toilets wouldn't flush and the donkeys were pregnant...

LMAO :laugh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom