Newb from Raleigh, NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Besides the fact that Wilmington is only 2 hrs and Scuba-Now runs the AOW class monthly from Thurs to Sun (Friday off, but I can work remote) and the actual charter costs are 50% off with the class... One of our friends has a condo near Atlantic Beach and we do spend a good chunk of time there. I'm really trying to get a solid base so I don't turn out to be "that guy" on the charters.

Whoo hooooo... All certified now. Now to take my shiny new training fins and get some additional dives in... Went bask to the quarry today to dive with the other class and it was a little bit clearer today than yesterday (maybe 8ft today)... Also banged out the nitrox online class during work yesterday and did the hands on right after that.

I'm now looking forward to going with my wife on her checkout dives next week for moral support...

Good on ya. I didn't realize wilmingtown is only 2hrs from Raleigh. Get out and get some dives!

Aquatic safaris in Wilmington is another good op with good instructors

Aquatic safaris in Wilmington is another good op with good instructors

Funny, I was trying to think of their name since I saw their bumper sticker on the car in the quarry again today...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom