Newbie Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome from Virginia Beach, see you around the board and one day under the water.

Rich :mean:

Hey Guys, thanks for the spectacular welcome. Feels like home already. So many people from all over sharing the same passion for getting wet, almosts brings a tear to the eye... ;-0

See you boys and girlies on the board then. Take care.

Glad you finally jumped in. Enjoy the board.

Chad

Hi MerKiwi!
Greetings from New York City, and welcome- although I feel a little funny saying that since I just recently joined ScubaBoard myself! Hope you like it as much as I do- these folks are way cool and really know their stuff.

Let us know what diving is like in New Zealand sometime when you get a chance, and enjoy your visits here!
Best,
FastDen :rainbow:

Hey FastDen,

Diving in NZ is the best. The water might be a little chilly, but the viz is the best. There's all sort of diving to do in nz, freshwater, drift diving in the Waikato River, WRECKS a plenty, diving in a Fiord, and NZ has plenty of marine reserves that are full of life and great visibility.

Make sure u do drop down here. U won't regret it.

Kiwi!
Have you met a tuatara yet? I can't wait to meet one in real life! We have a brother-sister buddy team from New Zealand in the BOW class that I am assisting with. Dying to hear about what u have seen in your local waters.

GREEN SHELL MUSSEL !!!!!!!!

Good One!!!!

Heh, Windknot, you are a legend!!! You're the absolute first to ever get that one. Are you a biologist? Does this species occur round Michigan?

We call it the green-lipped mussel down here, usually just before throwing down the hatch. Kudos to you... I'm quite chuffed now... heh. Have a good one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom