Newbie in Queens, NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meredith78

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I'm new to this board and hope to meet more divers and learn more about places to dive, equipment, and well, everything else! I got my PADI OW certification in September and have completed a total 15 dives, 6 in Dutch Springs and 9 off Cairns in the Great Barrier Reef!

Next month I am headed to Oahu, HI, where I hope to do plenty of diving and maybe do my Advanced OW. I am most interested in seeing wildlife and reef diving. I hope to hear some whale songs while diving over there! I am looking for a good dive operator for both certified and beginner divers as my friends have never dived before.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing what this board has to offer!

-Meredith

Check out the DNY ( Dive New york )crowd.. Some good people there.

I did my open water in SheepsHead Bay !!!

HI there Meredith. Another vote for DNY....a good crew. Even the Canuck :wink:

Welcome to ScubaBoard and Dive NY, Meredith.

It was a pleasure to meet you last night at the Sea Gypsy presentation. Dive NYers are harmless, we don't bite but we'll nibble a tad. :D

Please come out to dive with us when the local season begins. Let us know if you have any questions about SB and DNY.

THanks....I hope I never run into the canuck. He is not well liked :shakehead:

I got my PADI OW certification in September and have completed a total 15 dives, 6 in Dutch Springs and 9 off Cairns in the Great Barrier Reef!

Be honest... The Great Barrier Reef doesn't even come close to Dutch, right?
:D

Welcome to the world of NY Diving..!

Back
Top Bottom