Newbie in SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott Riemer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone. My friend, Chris Walrod, signed up for this board and I thought it was pretty cool. We are in the process of getting certified through Pacific Wilderness in Orange, CA. We have completed the class work and are scheduled to Beach Dive Shaw's Cove on April 24th and Boat Dive Catalina on April 25th. We are going to Cancun May 1st and I'm really excited about diving Cozumel. Hopefully everything works out on our O/W dives so we'll be certified in time for Mexico.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to interacting with other divers. Peace out.

welcome aboard! you have some awesome diving ahead of you

Do I know you?

Howdy Scott! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

Welcome, Scott AND Chris! You will enjoy all the information on this site, as much as you enjoy your new hobby!

Cheers!

Jennifer

Check out our group once you get certified we will take you to some really cool beach diveing sites --not just Shaws...

WELCOME TO SB!! I'm part of the Pacific WIlderness Dive Club but i dont go to the beach dives often because my dad is always busy so i cant go. Hope to see ya someday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom