Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Da Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Back in 2007 my brother and I thought it would an awesome thing for him and myself to get certified for diving. After signing up, he found out he had a heart condition that prevented him from diving. I had already signed up, and continued through through the training to get certified in June 2007. Due to money constraints and my brother's inablility to get certified has kept me from getting wet. But here recently after years of searching and talking with doctors he FINALLY got to see and talk with a dive cardio doctor. I got a call from him a week or so ago stating that he has gotten the all clear and should be getting his training classes started here in the next few weeks or so. I too will be going back to get my refresher class, and after 3 LONG years of being dry. It appears that come this summer; him and I will FINALLY get to do what we have wanted to do Dive together as brothers.

That's great news, nothing like a built in buddy like a family member.
Good luck to both of you on your diving adventure!
Welcome to :sblogo:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom