Newly Certified Divemasters Looking For Work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gibby540

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings!

I am posting this on behalf of myself, and my girlfriend. We are both 23/24 years old and have recently acquired our Divemasters license from Koh Tao Thailand and are eager for work! We both hold Bachelor degrees in Business Marketing, which is a great benefit to a needing diveshop.

Throughout our 2 month course, we led dives, assisted customers, and were the professional face of the organization. We accrued knowledge and experience in many different conditions (deep diving, drift diving, night diving, wreck diving etc.) while reaching our personal goal of 100+ dives. In addition to this, our previous professional backgrounds help ensure things are done in an efficient and orderly fashion, and all company standards are exceeded.

If you feel we would be a good fit within your organization, we would LOVE to answer any questions or set up a Skype call.

Thank you so much for your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom