newly certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl

Registered
Reaction score
Proud to say that i just got my OW certification this weekend with my boyfriend. Excited to explore the many wrecks and reefs out here in Ft Lauderdale. Looking forward to doing the Advanced class and Rescue training in the near future. If there are any other Florida divers out there, please let me know sites I shouldn't miss. Thanks to those who helped me with advice while I was learning in the pool sessions.

Let me be the first to welcome you to this board.

The information you will find here is second to none! As for your question about Ft Lauderdale diving, I can't help you, but there will be some-one that knows, I'm sure.

Once again, welcome, Dive in and enjoy

Jon T

(PS why 'diver to be' when you are now a diver?)

yeah, my username does need to be modified. I just hadn't thought of it until you pointed it out - thanks.

Welcome "diver to be",

If you would like me to make changes to your Name just let me know and I will do that for you.

=-)

Hello diver to be, welcome to the family here at ScubaSource!

Be sure to come on over to the panhandle and dive from Panama City, Pensacola, and Gulf Shores, AL.
Tons (pardon the pun) of wrecks, old bridge spans, even 300 Army main battle tanks.
Rick

Welcome on board. I am also newly certified (this past August). I'd love to be in Florida. Diving is better I am sure than Central Ohio. I have made a few trips to Mexico and the Bahamas to dive, and have schedualed a trip next month to the kelp forest in Monteray, CA, and a summer trip to the wrecks in North Carolina. I'm trying to plan a trip to the Keys.

Welcome on board.

Welcome. I'll be diving in your area around Pompano Beach in July. By then you can tell me the not-to-miss spots yourself!

Welcome, and when you get a wild hair, take a drysuit class and come up to Alaska for a real adventure in diving!! ages

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom