Newly discovered Dive site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really nice web site. Thanks for sharing it.

Natasha once bubbled...
Really nice web site. Thanks for sharing it.

you are most welcome...

well...good things must share :)

I hope their liveaboard service is better that the service you get in their shop in Bangkok - twice I have taken the time to visit and them looking for camera equipment (the shop and boat "specialize" in photography) and twice they have taken my details assuring me of a quote as soon as "so and so" comes in.

Still have not received a single message from them even though the first visit was 8 months ago and the second 3 months ago.

Even though they have completely ignored my requests they seem to have no problems sending me junkmail about their boat.

cmdasia once bubbled...
I hope their liveaboard service is better that the service you get in their shop in Bangkok - twice I have taken the time to visit and them looking for camera equipment (the shop and boat "specialize" in photography) and twice they have taken my details assuring me of a quote as soon as "so and so" comes in.

Still have not received a single message from them even though the first visit was 8 months ago and the second 3 months ago.

Even though they have completely ignored my requests they seem to have no problems sending me junkmail about their boat.

:whoa: Ohh...my ...really :eek: but from their site seem rather good

Well, let us know what turns up from the shop when u eventually hear from them.

Very interested, it sounds like it's great divign.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom