NFL Pick'Em Game is set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I have set up this year's NFL Pick'Em Game at the same site we used last year (PoolHost.com). I thought we were automatically reregistered for this season, but apparently we were not.

NFL Pick'Em Game

Here are the particulars:
Pool name: DiverDown
Pool Login name: SBXL (all caps)
Password: detroit (all small letters)

Come one, come all! :D

I am in

bills_dolphins.gif

Lil' Irish Temper:

Me too. And I don't have a snazzy logo to post because both of my local teams really suck and probably will continue to suck for the foreseeable future.

D_O_H:
And I don't have a snazzy logo to post because both of my local teams really suck.

Are you sure you see which team I'm a root'n for :11:

My team sucks too, but Oakland has the most loyal/violent fans :D

Lil' Irish Temper:
My team sucks too, but Oakland has the most loyal/violent fans :D

Most of them are still in LA.

Its amazing - the Raidahs still buy the sides of busses, billboards and radio time in Los Angeles.

IN LA.

Yo Black Hole - you're in NoCal, now. Leave us alone.

Amazing.

Friggen Al.

---
Ken

The Scalper is in the Hizzouse.

In spite of the Mooch, i'm afraid my kitty cat Loins are destine for another year of mediocrity. But hey, the Rams 3rd string gave us a mercy touchdown last nite ....... so we have that going for us.

And the PATRIOTS will win once again! Yippppppppeeeeeeeeeee i love my team

how do i get in...i can't find where? help..please

Click on ScubaTexan's link to go the pool webpage.

You will need to register which is just below the login box. Thats where you pick a username & password.

Then you can login with your username & password, then click on "user tools" just below "My Pools" in the blue area, and mouse over to & click "Join a Private Pool", then click on the "Pro Football Pick'em" box.

Thats where you enter the "Pool Login name" & "Password" given in the first post. You should be good to go from there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom