NIB Aqua Lung Pro QD I3 BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

asiannoodle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am selling NIB Aqua Lung Pro QD I3 Buoyancy Compensator. It was purchased a sport chalet in southern California but I never used it and waited to long to return it. I want to sell it to get new camera equipment. Its sized large and I dove with the demo and like the ease of control but ended up buying another vest on craigslist. I in Orange County and can ship but prefer local transaction. I got burned a couple of times on craigslist. I would like to get 450.00 so I can get a underwater camera outfit soon.

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

Thank you all for looking
PS I still have original receipt for warranty validation.

Features

# Integrated i3 (patent pending) technology for safer and easier control of inflation and deflation
# One upper and one lower Flat E-Valve keeps the BC streamlined while offering effective and responsive air dumping
# One-way valves prevent water from back flushing into the BC, greatly reducing captured water
# The oral inflator is easy to deploy and use. It can easily be removed to provide a access port should you ever need to rinse the inside of your BC
# SURELOCK™ mechanical weight release system (patented) offers unsurpassed ease of loading, ditching and security of weight pouches
# Two lobe-retaining D-rings that can be held to steady the lobe for easy weight pouch insertion
# Two 10lb weight pockets on sizes XS – ML. Two 16lb weight pockets on sizes L - XXL
# Two, side-release non-ditch pockets (except size extra small) increase overall weight carrying capacity as well as provide proper trim in the water
# A new, integrated Octo-pocket (patent pending), is a convenient way to secure your octopus regulator
# A three-dimensional expanding gusset around the backpack (patented) provides increased lift capacity
# Outer bladder constructed of Armorshield™ Cordura® for increase wear and fade resistance
# Sculpted shoulders using the exlcusive Sea Quest swivel buckle system (patented) provides unsurpassed fit and comfort
# Traction pad (patented) built into the proprietary contour back pack prevents cylinder slippage
# Over-molded carrying handle makes carrying the BC a breeze. Standard on all sizes
# Upper, right-hand, shoulder pull dump as an alternative dumping method/ul>

Bump - I have one of these and like it alot :) good luck with the sale.

Back
Top Bottom