Nice Meetin Ya NetDoc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PapaBob

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Pete:

It was great having the opportunity to meet you at the Florida Dive Show this morning and now I can remember a big smile and a warm handshake when I see anything from the NetDoc. I also appreciate your sharing some of the Scubaboard history with me. If you ever have the time, you should write a short article for the board about how you got so immersed in this thing.

Maybe next time Ted will be able to make it to the show. Although I mentioned it to you, let me send along a thank you. The few times I have had any problems on the Board, our TechAdmin has done a great job responding.

Thanks also for the updated tank stickers. I took a couple to my friends, John and Lee Pickens of the Scuba Center in Delray Beach who had a booth at the show. They promised they would come see you and be our next SB members. Let me know if they made good on their promise and what the handle is. I have known John and Lee from when they worked a dive shop in Boca and later opened their own shop in Delray. It is “my local shop” for fills and equipment so please forgive this obvious plug for good folks.

The show was interesting and seemed to be well received by the attendees I observed. I got a bunch of brochures for my Christmas wish list and to plan the next dive vacation (whenever that will be). I hope it takes off and will repeat with bigger crowds and more exhibitors in future years.

Unfortunately, I could not stay for Cathy Church’s 3 hr advanced UW photography seminar. If any of the board members were able to attend, I would really like to see a report.

Good Diving to all.

—Bob

Back
Top Bottom