Night dive3-29-07 at Alabama point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GulfDiver77

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Me ang Gary of GGD is planning a night dive Thurs 29th at Alabama point.

If anyone's interested we'll meet up at Gary's at 7:30 or meet us at the point high tide is 8:30p.m..

Saltwatertides.com and my Alabama Outdoor tides calender thingy are both showing a high tide at ~6:30PMish on Thursday afternoon.

I may come, depends on my schedule.

I think I was looking at Tuesday for some reason, just checked and the calender says 8:23 and saltwatertides is showing 8:26, both would need the extra 17 min tagged on.

My bad :)

I'm going to be diving that morning, between jobs in P'Cola, so I'll be missing this night dive. Have fun though.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I think I was looking at Tuesday for some reason, just checked and the calender says 8:23 and saltwatertides is showing 8:26, both would need the extra 17 min tagged on.

My bad :)

I'm going to be diving that morning, between jobs in P'Cola, so I'll be missing this night dive. Have fun though.
Where are you diving in P'Cola? I'm thinking of coming down this weekend.

Pensacola Beach Reef, pier rubble just East of the new pier.

We did lots of cool **** this past weekend :) Still working on plans for this up coming weekend.

Water looks friggin excellent out there, you guys should have a great dive. P'Cola Beach Reef was fun, although a bit bumpy(not bad at all though).

Back
Top Bottom