Nikon d300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erikdive

Reaction score
ordered the set up today from b&h with the ikelite housing 60mm macro and the 12/24 wide with 125 strobes,express delivery tomorrow leave for turks next week, its like xmas at my age!!

Congratulations. It is a great setup. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I have a very similar setup. D300 w/ ike housing, dual 125s 100mm macro and 10-17. I love it.

Nice.... I felt the sticker shock for a whole minute when I ordered mine..then the warm fuzzy christmassy feeling overcame me and the anticipation of its arrival.

You will love the camara. The new 60 Macro is a fantastic lens too. My favorite lens UW.

got everything today spent 4 hrs setting everything up, it all works, tested the housing in the pool, all tight, added equipment to my h2o insurance, entered warranty info. took a bunch of shots, i am having fun, any one with any settings info let it rip, its as big if not bigger than my ocean images housing for my hi def sony video!! the strobe is awesome, light up the reef!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom