Nikon D70 Ikelite housing for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all,

I found this site while looking around for options to sell my D70 housing, hope this is correct category for it. This site looks great and appears very helpful forum. I have a IkeLite D70/D70s housing used twice while snorkeling in the virgin islands. I just sold my D70 and am looking to sell the housing now. Don't worry I hope to upgrade everything in a few months and I promise it will be Nikon.
-Jeff

price... i dont know what the market value is. basically hoping i can get a fair idea on the forum here and someone will get good deal on it. I would say under 1k starting point after a fast google search. Is in great condition, with the side handles, and the 5509.28 sleeve . number on chassis is 16521, Im a noob with this kind of equipment.

I am very interested, I am bidding on one on ebay right now, but if I don't win it, I would love to get yours.

Which post do you have?? or do you know which lens where you using, I am hoping to start with the kit 18-70mm lens. So, do you know if that lens will fit.

The port number that I am hoping for is 5503.55 (6 inch port), which uses sleeve number 5509.28

also do you know if it has the iTTL circuitry or if it has to be upgraded

Hi all,

I found this site while looking around for options to sell my D70 housing, hope this is correct category for it. This site looks great and appears very helpful forum. I have a IkeLite D70/D70s housing used twice while snorkeling in the virgin islands. I just sold my D70 and am looking to sell the housing now. Don't worry I hope to upgrade everything in a few months and I promise it will be Nikon.
-Jeff

Is still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom