Nimar Underwater Case for Canon 5D Mark II. Comes with strobe, video light and lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

terrylowe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is a complete underwater setup. All you do is add the camera....and water.

This is what is included in this auction:

• Nimar Underwater Case. This case has been well maintained and has never flooded. It has a moisture alarm sensor that has been tested with a scant amount of tap water and it works. This case is designed for the Canon 5D Mark II; I don't know if it will fit any other body styles. The case includes the lens port for the Canon Lens listed below as well as the lens ring.
  • Canon EF 16-35 mm 1: 2.8L wide angle lens. This is in great shape. The photo shows the lens ring installed around the lens.
  • Sea & Sea YS D1 strobe. Used only once on a recent trip to Hawaii, not a mark on it. I was impressed with this....very intuitive. Also includes the 100 and the 120 diffusers and a manual.
  • Sea & Sea Sync cable.
  • Loc Line strobe and video light arms...each approximately 12 inches long. Includes the mounts to mount onto the case.
  • Sola Dive 1200 light and charger. This light is one of my favorites. It shows some cosmetic wear (so do I). Works great and a charger is included.

$2100

Here is a link to my eBay listing. I know the auction says that there is no international shipping, but if you international and interested, we can try to work out the shipping. Please send a PM so I get an email notification.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom