Nitek HE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose_grunt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
So as a follow up post on the reasons you shouldn't buy things off ebay right before Christmas without asking Santa first, I shall post about why you shouldn't double-bid. Because you end up with both of them!

Nitek HE, I bought it for an entry trimix computer, without CCR, then found out I'm getting a vr3 for Christmas. So I don't need the HE. I'd like to sell it for what I paid for it, $360 shipped. However, my idea of fair might not be your idea, so send me offers--I don't need this sitting in my spares box!

I bought it off of this auction:
Dive Rite NiTek HE Computer Tech - eBay (item 320462460782 end time Dec-13-09 22:07:02 PST)

This auction is for one used but in very good condition Dive Rite computer. The Nitek HE allows the diver to dive air, Nitrox, Heliox, Trimix, and/or oxygen. You can program up to seven gas mixtures for use during the dive. Comes with the original owner's manual, a soft carrying case, and a screen protector. Works great!

Nitek He is sweet - just don't forget to switch when switching mixes or you will be riding an He that thinks you missed your stops

The guy who said "I'm interested!" never replied to my messages, so it's still up for grabs. The cover has scratches on it--the screen doesn't. The body is a bit worn down where the cover rubs against it, but that's about it! Looks like a really nice computer--it's too bad I have to sell it, but I don't need it AND a vr3.

Attachments

• package.jpg
    package.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 49
  • computer_cover.jpg
    computer_cover.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 51
sold, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back