NiteRider 10w HID Light In Perfect Working Condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dukenukem

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have my Nite Rider HID light in excellent condition. Works excellent, and batteries are in top condition (Probably only 25 dives). Charger is two years old, (left it on the boat). Entire unit is approximately 3-4 years old. Have wrist strap, connectors are in excellent condition. The case has minor surface rubs from lobster season. The pics make it look worse than it is. Looking to get $350 or best offer. I don't post here much, but have a strong reputation on eBay, Paypal and other forums.
Thanks,
Dylan

e94b0efd.jpg

b98caabe.jpg

Last edited:
i think your price is off after looking at some recent ebay sales of similar lights ... and i found that most people are sticking with can lights with 4+ hours of burn time (may only be my opinions though and you asked)

Much appreciated for the comments. It seems like this stuff has really taken a fall in the past few years. It wasn't so long ago that I paid $800+ (or more I can't remember) For the light. I'm accepting offers!
Thanks again!

sorry friend ... of this depreciates faster than others and the economy doesnt help ... but when in doubt, do some recon on ebay for comparable items for comparable prices ... generally waht ever the price is on ebay, its less here because we try to treat each other with respect in the diving community ... but every now and than you can "steal" something off ebay and turn it around here and everybody wins

sorry friend ... of this depreciates faster than others and the economy doesnt help ... but when in doubt, do some recon on ebay for comparable items for comparable prices ... generally waht ever the price is on ebay, its less here because we try to treat each other with respect in the diving community ... but every now and than you can "steal" something off ebay and turn it around here and everybody wins

Fair enough. I appreciate the information :) I haven't seen any on eBay as of late, but I'll keep checking.
Thanks,
Dylan

Now we know why you're here so much and critique prices, etc. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom